After Hours Terms and Conditions
1. Conditions of Sale
• We require a telephone number which we call upon arrival, Due to the late hours we operate and the chance of an incorrect address we will not knock on your door.
• We can only deliver to residential address’s where the customer has access.
• Should the property not have access by road, we may ask the customer to come meet us ( In the case of a disability, please call the office first to ensure delivery)
• We will only deliver to the ground floor or main door of Flats and complexes ( In the case of a disability, please call the office first to ensure delivery).
• We work under the Challenge 25 scheme, we will refuse sale to anyone who looks under 25 who cannot provide proof of age.
• We will refuse sale to anyone we believe will be supplying age restricted products to a minor.
• We will refuse sale to any address where there is anti-social behaviour upon arrival.
• We will refuse sale to anyone who our driver feels is already too intoxicated.
• If our driver’s feels threatened in any way they will leave without notice.
• We reserve the right to refuse service without given reason.
2. Customer Ban list
We will ban addresses from our service for the following reasons –
• Multiple refusals for no ID or attempts to buy alcohol by those Underage.
• Multiple Failed deliveries ( Customer does not answer).
• Regular antisocial behaviour or disorder at address.
• Aggression, intimidation or violence either verbally or physical towards our staff either upon delivery or via telephone. (LIFE BAN)
• Any request from a public authority I.e. Council or Police.
Addresses will be removed from after a period of time decided by the manager, with the exception of life ban, which can only be removed if you prove you are a new resident.
3. Self-Ban List
Should you feel you have developed a problem with alcohol, we will accept a request to self-Ban from our service for up to 12 months at a time.
Should you wish to remove yourself from the Self Ban List before this, you will need to do so with at least 7 day’s notice.
We can put you in contact with professionals, who can help you deal with your Problem.
• Please note – Although we will do everything in our power to refuse you sale, we accept no legal responsibility should we fail to uphold your ban.
• All of our competitions are over 18 and will require ID to claim the prize.
• Unless otherwise stated our competitions are only open to those who live within our delivery area.
• Prize must be claimed within 7 days of competition ending.
• There are no cash alternatives to our prizes.
• To receive entry all requirements of the competition must be met I.e. like and share.
• By entering you accept you may be asked to take a publicity photo. This is for use on our page to show that our competitions are real.
• Management reserves the right to change or remove any competition at any time without reason.
5. GDRP and data protection – please see https://afterhoursessex.com/privacy-policy/
Images used on this website do not exactly represent what the actual product will look like, that you have purchased, but more of a guide line.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Prices and product brands can and may change at any time, with out giving any notice.
Sometimes we run out of products, if this is the case we will contact you through the number you provided when you ordered to discuss whether you would like a different product or to have the product taken off the order.
A contact Address can be provided upon request by email but is withheld for security reasons
If you have any problems please contact us on 07407509247